NHC Advocate Course
The objective of this online course is to educate equestrians on the various opportunities that Natural Horse Care offers to the horse.
The NHC Advocate Course offers a strong, theoretical foundation on the principles and practices of Natural Horse Care by explaining the history, science and mechanics behind NHC. Currently this course is divided into 4 separate chapters with a total of 18 lessons.
By completing this course you will learn to understand the true meaning of Natural Horse & Hoof Care and what you can do to improve the life of your horse.
- Principle Theories of Evolution and Adaptation
- Morphology, Characteristics and Natural Diameters of the Feral Hoof
- Locomotive Behaviors of the Feral Horse
- Preventing Laminitis through Diet & Lifestyle
- Paddock Paradise, Natural Hoof Care & Horsemanship